Maldives, 6 Nights Special, Adaaran Select MeedhupparuSafari Destinations
Welcome to the Maldives
Maldives 6 Night All Inclusive holiday on Meedhupparu
Maldives is A destination of dazzling tropical beauty that offers the perfect recipe for relaxation and rejuvenation! A country of more than a thousand islands spread over 90,000 square kilometres of the Indian Ocean. Endowed with a dreamlike beauty, the Maldives welcomes you to enjoy its natural splendour and charm. For most holidaymakers, great sunny days with deep blue skies, clear lagoons with pleasing shades of blue, moonlit nights, the soothing sound of little waves lapping soft white sands, the ruffle of palms and powdery white beaches are the basic ingredient for a tropical island holiday – few places offer these in greater abundance than the Maldives.
The Maldives offers a variety of resorts catering to the taste and budget of most travellers. All resorts are located on their own private island, making their beaches idyllically crowd-free. From Robinson Crusoe style to those offering a more conventional style, your resort is your haven from which to spend your days relaxing with a cocktail or two, diving in the spectacular ocean, or taking advantage of the spa facilities, water sports or activities the resort has to offer. The Maldives is barefoot luxury at its best.
The warm seas of the Maldives have high visibility throughout the year; with water clear enough to see the passing fish as far as fifty metres away at times. Over a thousand species of fish and other underwater creatures inhabit the Maldivian waters. Enjoy your days snorkelling, diving, deep-sea fishing or cruising at sunset.
DESTINATION Maldives – Raa Atoll
WHEN CAN I GO? 17 July 2018 – 31 October 2018
DESCRIPTION 6 Night All Inclusive holiday on Meedhupparu in the Maldives
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE MALDIVES DEAL?
- Return flights to the Maldives on Emirates
- Return resort transfers by seaplane6 nights accommodation in a Beach Villa
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner & selected drinks daily
- Mid-morning, late afternoon & midnight snacks.
- Drinks served by the glass between 10h00 & 00h00 at the Main, Pool & Sunset Bars, Café Mass & Main Restaurant (during lunch & dinner only) – house pouring spirits, house wine, draught beer, chasers, soft drinks, selected cocktails & mocktails, cordials, mineral water, tea & coffee.
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
Value Add’s: One introductory dive, one sunset cruise, 30% discount on final Spa bill (These offers all apply only once during the stay)Book by 30 June
AIRFARE SURCHARGES & CONDITIONS
A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays.A high season surcharge applies for travel 21 – 30 June 2018 and 12 – 23 December 2018.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
|Base Price:||ZAR 19 005||p.p.s|
|Package Taxes:||ZAR 5 935||p.p.s|
|Total Price:||ZAR 24 940||p.p.s|
|Base Price:||ZAR 19 005||p.p.s|
|Package Taxes:||ZAR 6 070||p.p.s|
|Total Price:||ZAR 25 075||p.p.s|
|Base Price:||ZAR 19 585||p.p.s|
|Package Taxes:||ZAR 5 990||p.p.s|
|Total Price:||ZAR 25 575||p.p.s|