- Special Offers
- Child Policy
- High Season Dates
- High Season Rates
- Normal Rates
- Rates Document
Hog Hollow Country Lodge
The Grags, Plettenberg Bay
Hog Hollow is 18km from Plettenberg Bay
“If you can spend a perfectly useless afternoon in a perfectly useless manner, you have learned how to live.” Lin Yutang (1895 –1976)
Breathtaking views of the valleys & Tsitsikamma Mountains. Outstanding cuisine, comfortable accommodation & friendly hospitality.
Sixteen unique African-styled rooms, private decks, king-sized beds, most with cosy fireplaces.
The two Villas at Hog Hollow are 400m from the main Lodge overlooking the forests and mountains each include a private swimming pool, barbeque facilities and a central eating area.
Activities: swimming pool, sauna, horse riding trails and a forest walk.
May to August - stay 3 pay two at the lodge
May to August - stay 4 pay 3 at the villas
Address: Unnamed Road
Bed & Breakfast included in rate
Light Lunches served on boma deck
Dinners served each evening - Set Menu
Dietary requirements catered for - please advise in advance
Wi-fi - complimentary accessible main lodge area only
Children's play room, with TV, DVD's and games & toys
lounge area with TV
15mx4m swimming pool
• Children 2 & under sharing with parents have complimentary dinner bed and breakfast.
• An additional amount is charged on top of the DBB rate if the children prefer to have the same menu as their parents.
• Children under 12 or sharing accommodation have an earlier dining time of 6pm to the main adult dining time of 7.30pm. Separate family dining is easily arranged if parents wish their children to join them at the main dining time.
• Babysitting available on request.
• We have two cots available on a first-come-first-serve basis, which are complimentary.
• There are two unfenced dams and a swimming pool on the premises.
• There is a television in the far lounge for guests, but none in the rooms.
• Children & adults to please be aware at all times of noise factors regarding other guests.
• Children are at all times the responsibility of their parents and/or legal guardians
16 suites - situated in the gardens surrounding the main house.
3 of the suites are suitable for families travelling with 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and under
2 double storey Villas:
The Villa: 3 bedrooms (all en-suite), lounge with TV, dining area and open plan kitchen, private swimming pool
The Forest Lodge: 4 bedrooms (all en-suite), lounge with TV, dining area and open plan kitchen, private swimming pool
TERMS AND CONDITIONS for HOG HOLLOW COUNTRY LODGE & VILLAS
o Include a full farmhouse breakfast.
o Include VAT at the current rate of 15%.
o Subject to change without prior notice
• ARRIVAL: is at 14h00
• DEPARTURE: is at 11h00
• MINIMUM LENGTH OF STAY FOR THE VILLAS:
o Two nights.
o From 16 Dec to 10 Jan each year minimum 3-night stay
o Over the Easter holidays each year a minimum three nights’ stay.
o 100% of total cost of stay 30 days prior to stay, or a valid credit card number with expiry date.
o Mastercard & Visa cards - we require the three-digit code.
o No AMEX or DINERS cards are accepted for payment from Agents/Operators.
• GROUP TERMS & CONDITIONS: DEPOSITS
o RATES: include B&B and VAT at the current rate of 14%. SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
o ARRIVAL: From 14h00 & DEPARTURE is at 11h00
o FULL PAYMENT AND FINAL ROOMING LIST required 90 days prior to arrival by bank transfer, or by valid credit card number (and three-digit code for Visa and Mastercard) for full deduction.
o Please note: we do not accept Amex or Diners cards as payments from Agents or Operators
1. Cancellations between seven and thirty days before arrival will result in 50% of the total cost of stay being withheld.
2. In the event of cancellation within six days of arrival, there will be no refund.
3. In the event of premature departure, we may charge for the full extent of stay which was booked and confirmed.
4. Receipt of a deposit or credit card number or voucher number assumes unconditional agreement of these terms.
5. In the case of Tour Operators and or Travel Agents, a written confirmation assumes unconditional agreement of these terms.
6. Cancellations must be received in writing.
1. Cancellations between ninety and thirty days before arrival will result in 50% of the total cost of stay being withheld.
2. Cancellations between thirty and fifteen days, there will be a 75% cancellation fee.
3. In the event of cancellation within fourteen days of arrival, there will be no refund.
4. In the event of premature departure, we may charge for the full extent of stay which was booked and confirmed.
5. A written confirmation from Tour Operators and Travel Agents assumes unconditional agreement of these terms.
6. Cancellations must be received in writing.
High Season Dates: 20 Dec - 28 (29) Feb each year.
High Season Rates:
20 December 2019 – 28 Feb 2020
Rates: R2451pppn B&B & R3677 single B&B
Children sharing rates: R1130pcpn DBB
1 March 2019 – 19 December 2019 –
Rates: R2169pppn B&B & R3251 single B&B
Children sharing rates: 980pcpn DBB
1 March 2020 – 19 December 2020
Rates: R2340pppn B&B & R3510 single B&B
Children sharing rates: R1057pcpn DBB